When Justice Matters
The Tylka Law Firm is committed to helping people get results and find solutions to their legal problems. That commitment is evident in all parts of the firm's law practice, which includes personal injury, family law, criminal defense and commercial law. Founded on Galveston Island, we are proud to be a part of the strength and heritage of this community.
With over 25 years of experience and mediation certification, attorney Lawrence M. Tylka and the Tylka Law Firm staff use their collective skill and ability to provide the representation you need and to get the results you deserve.
For answers to your legal questions or to get started on your case, contact the Tylka Law Firm. We offer free personal injury consultations, and free initial consultations for all other areas. Call us now.
Notable Cases the Tylka Law Firm Has Handled:
- Tylka Law Firm settled BP explosion personal injury claims.
- Haygood acquitted of attempted capital murder charge, Lawrence M. Tylka, attorney.
- Tylka Law Firm achieved a million-dollar settlement of a Jones Act seaman death case.
- Tylka Law Firm achieved a confidential settlement of a products liability claim involving a closed head injury to a minor child.
- Tylka Law Firm sues the University of Texas Medical School — Galveston and others for body selling.
- Tylka Law Firm sues the University of Texas Medical School — Galveston to recover a wrongfully retained body.
- Lawrence M. Tylka files suit and seizes the Pride of Galveston Cruise Ship for unpaid salaries and personal injuries of crew members.
Among Our Credentials and Community Service:
- Lawrence M. Tylka is a member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, an honorary society for lawyers.
- Lawrence M. Tylka is a certified mediator.
- Lawrence M. Tylka serves on League City's 4B board.
- Tylka Law Firm sponsors an educational program with the Galveston County Daily News.
- Lawrence M. Tylka is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
When Justice Matters ... We Will Be There for Our Clients
At the Tylka Law Firm, we know our clients by name, and they become a part of our family. We know that when you have questions about the law, you need answers you can trust. We provide free personal injury consultations and free initial consultations for all other matters. Call us at 281-557-1500 in League City/Clear Lake or 409-762-0066 in Galveston/Texas City, or contact us online. We can help.