Representing Truck Crash Victims in Houston and Galveston County: Because There Are No Minor Injuries
Commercial truck accidents — such as those involving 18-wheelers, tractor-trailers, delivery truck accidents, vans or buses — can cause serious injuries that require substantial compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in a commercial truck accident, get medical attention immediately and call a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
At the Tylka Law Firm in Galveston County, Texas, your lawyer can explain your personal injury rights and ensure that you obtain the compensation you need and deserve. Call us now. We can help.
When a Truck in a Hurry Causes an Accident, Talk to an Experienced Attorney
Delivery truck drivers rush from one delivery to the next, backing out of driveways and loading docks, looking for addresses, checking schedules and routes. Drivers of 18-wheelers and other big rigs often push to put on more miles even when they have driven their limits for the day. Bus and van drivers are dealing with passengers, schedules and traffic. In addition, equipment failures due to improper maintenance or inspection can affect the ability to reasonably operate the commercial vehicle.
The Tylka Law Firm will take the time to fully understand the challenges clients face, find answers to clients' questions and help them take care of the medical and financial needs they may have. Our Texas commercial truck accident attorney can investigate the accident and make the necessary insurance claims while you focus on your recovery.
Helping You Face Challenges After a Commercial Truck Accident
Drawing on more than 25 years of personal injury experience, attorney Lawrence M. Tylka will take care of all aspects of your case, including:
- Investigating the cause of the accident, such as truck driver inattention or negligence
- Determining nature and extent of the injuries that you have suffered
- Outlining the types of medical care and rehabilitation you will need
- Helping to find medical care you need or want but cannot afford because of financial difficulty or insurance problems
- Navigating issues such as with job loss or interruptions in your employment
- Addressing concerns about making house payments, car payments and other household expenses as you recover from the accident
- Obtaining the accident report to build a strong claim
- Finding witnesses
- Seeking a replacement vehicle or rental car
- Investigating whether your own automobile policy be used to help you
Everyone's situation is unique. Regardless of the challenges you face, the Tylka Law Firm will help you understand how the law applies to you. Tylka Law Firm will guide you through the legal process, from presenting demands, filing a law suit, preparing for and prosecuting your case at trial.
When Justice Matters ... We Will Be There for Our Clients
Tylka Law Firm provides free personal injury consultations for injured victims and their families after a truck accident. Call us by phone or contact us online now. We are ready to assist you. We answer our emergency phone (713-829-6048) 24 hours a day. Hablamos español.