“A Full-Service Law Firm For All Of Life’s Legal Needs”
We are committed to helping people get results and find solutions to all of their legal problems. That commitment is evident in all parts of the firm’s law practice, which includes personal injury, family law, criminal defense and commercial law. Founded on Galveston Island, we are proud to be a part of the strength and heritage of this community.
Texas Case Results
Notable Cases Tylka Law Firm Has Handled:
- Settled BP explosion personal injury claims.
- Haygood acquitted of attempted capital murder charge, Lawrence M. Tylka, attorney.
- Achieved a million-dollar settlement of a Jones Act seaman death case.
- Achieved a confidential settlement of a products liability claim involving a closed head injury to a minor child.
- Sued the University of Texas Medical School — Galveston and others for body selling.
- Sued the University of Texas Medical School — Galveston to recover a wrongfully retained body.
- Filed suit and seized the Pride of Galveston Cruise Ship for unpaid salaries and personal injuries of crew members.