– OR –
FIND YOUR ANSWERS BELOW:
- Settled BP explosion personal injury claims.
- Haygood acquitted of attempted capital murder charge, Lawrence M. Tylka, attorney.
- Achieved a million-dollar settlement of a Jones Act seaman death case.
- Achieved a confidential settlement of a products liability claim involving a closed head injury to a minor child.
- Sued the University of Texas Medical School — Galveston and others for body selling.
- Sued the University of Texas Medical School — Galveston to recover a wrongfully retained body.
- Filed suit and seized the Pride of Galveston Cruise Ship for unpaid salaries and personal injuries of crew members.